As many of you will know I have recorded a few Periscopes over the last month or so which I then upload to You Tube.
While I love the interactive chat with you all on Periscope, it is not the easiest way to show you what I am working on and to share BritYarn news. So, I have been brave and made a proper recording. You might call it a podcast! Below are some notes with links for the things I have mentioned and some photos from the British Wool Show.
BritYarn #8 This could be a podcast?
- Where you can find me Website www.brityarn.co.uk , Instagram, Twitter, Ravelry as BritYarn and blog http://brityarn.blogspot.co.uk. You can subscribe BritYarn's You Tube channel and follow us on Periscope.
- New yarns Chillia Valley Alpacas Aran 100% alpaca and 70% alpaca 30% Shetland Lambswool and Chunky 70% alpaca 30% Shetland Lambswool
- Erika Knight Maxi Wool
- Bags including new canvas ones. Pop over to our Ravelry group chance to win one.
- #scollayalong KAL with Louise KnitBritish. Just over half way. Virtual party last Friday night.
- On the Edge by Joy McMillan Yarn used Yarns from the Plain Mobberly 4 ply in the BritYarn Colourway.
- Fourth Day Ear Warmer free pattern by Emily Green Blue Erika Knight Maxi 42g wool. Gift knitting?
- Colossus from Bletchley Collection Eden Cottage Yarns Milburn 4 ply
- Scollay #scollayalong ends 25th September. Still time to join in! Just button hole band and buttons to go. Blacker Lyonesse DK Rose Quartz
- Show off socks by Anne Campbell
- Talavera by Amanda B Collins using Eden Cottage Yarn BFL sock Pom Pom Summer pattern
- Mahy by Karie Westermann Lincoln Longwool Laceweight hap construction
- Lemon Difficult by Kate Atherley brioche Blacker Elegance and Crazy Zauberball
Friday 7th and 8th August York.
High Farndale Farm Peter Mawson Whitefaced Woodland sheep fleece.
Queen of Purls.
English Angora Society
Low Lands Legacy
Wheeldale Wool Crafts
|Peter from High Farndale Farm|
|Lots of hand dyed British wool by Zoe from the Queen of Pearls|