Wednesday 12 April 2017

Come and join me on Saturday 6th May at Countess Ablaze, Manchester

Yes it is happening again! BritYarn is returning to the wonder of the Countess Ablaze studio on Saturday 6th May 2017.  I will be bringing along a section of yarns, books and of course Ethel canvas shopping bags.  This time I will be joined on the day by Whistlebare and The Little Grey Girl.  I hope you can join us!  


Since last years event Countess Ablaze has moved to the centre of Manchester.  The studio can be found at 21 Swan Street (in the Northern Quarter) which is a 15 - 20 minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station (buses and taxis are of course another option).   There are lots of really nice cafes and shops in the surrounding area if you want to make a day of it.  

I have started a thread in the BritYarn group for the day if you want to pop over and say hi and see how else is going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment